RETURNS & REFUNDS
Returns and right of withdrawal
In accordance with Article L.121-20 of the Consumer Code, the Buyer benefits from a legal withdrawal period of up to from the date of receipt of the order, without having to justify a reason.
ATTENTION : The right of retraction does not apply to custom-made products called "clearly personalized". The Ateliers de Brahma will therefore not accept any refund or exchange for a product fabriqué sur mesure.
How to get a refund or make an exchange?
The 6 steps to follow :
• Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
• Labels should always be on the items.
• Items must be in their original packaging and unworn.
• Please send us an email to email@example.com to specify the returned products accompanied by a Bank Identity Statement for the recrediting of your account.
• Send the articles to "Les Ateliers de Brahma - 15 place de la République 77760 La Chapelle la Reine".
• You will be notified by email when your return has been received and your refund made.
The reimbursement of the products will take place within a maximum period of 25 days from the date of receipt by Les of the returned parcel from Brahma.
The original delivery costs incurred at the time of purchase, as well as any return costs incurred by the customer to return one or more products, are non-refundable.
The Workshops of Brahma do not offer exchanges. If you wish to make an exchange, you must return the items according to the steps indicated above and then place a new order on the site.